When are the 04 bikes out?

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If any1 wants ginat catalogs they should be out now at ur lbs if they stock Giant, if they aint ther then stiff..

Dirt Devil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
paul d said:
any chance of some pics/specs/prices on the AC's guy?
AC1 for $4500 and comes with previously mentioned Sherman Sliders, Swinger 4 way shock, Race Face North Shore cranks w/ bashring, Diabolus stem and Easton 31.8mm bars, Hayes Mag Hydros, XT and XTR mix of shifters and derailers, Mavic tubeless rims, Michelin 2.5's so on and so forth.

AC2 retails for around $3500 and comes with Sherman Fireflys and Swinger 3 way shock but I can't remember the rest of the gear on it. I don't think there's an AC3 this year.

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
All I know is that the Norco A-lines are $3999...Hayes 8" hydros, 888's, Fox RC, Hussefelts, Titec, Alex rims...I'm buying one.

Psyloman

Likes Dirt
i just built up a 04 noco bigfoot and it looks very nice but thats the nicest 04 nocro we have got in so far

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah i have seen the new bigfoot much more like a sasquatch than the old bigfoot. Rode real nice to. One in stock at Ashgrove Cycles. $1400 or somthing simmilar.

®ider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dick said:
the 2004 konas are already up.
they dont really have a hardcore hardtail like the p3 or torrent though/
konaworld.com
hey DICK i love that tomatoe. :roll: but does any one know exactly when the 2004 konas are coming? im too lazy to look around and read the through the thread 8)

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
stinky04 said:
dick said:
the 2004 konas are already up.
they dont really have a hardcore hardtail like the p3 or torrent though/
konaworld.com
hey DICK i love that tomatoe. :roll: but does any one know exactly when the 2004 konas are coming? im too lazy to look around and read the through the thread 8)

i'm too lazy to help you out.

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
josh_lives_here said:
the guys from bike additcition told me that the norcos are out some time in january
You did read my PM to you didn't you josh_lives_here???
FFS quit farkin gravedigging!