When did this thread turn into a scooter discussion?

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
So who’s prepared to admit having ridden in the no go zone?

Asking for a friend.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
You must love vanilla ice cream.
I do actually,

List not for me I am in the crazy zone, I got a fat bike.

Tricycles should be below the line. E bikes in no go too.

What else do you own so I can throw that somewhere shitty?

moorey

call me Mia
Kona, Devinci, transition, banshee, rocky, Chumba, giant, Santa, avanti, kenisis....I think that’s it currently

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My biggest problem is ebikes with their said motors (think pivot Specialized etc) seem to be essentially the same price as non ebikes. Sure the are minor spec differences but surely if we start taxing junk food - ebikes must join that tax or better still give those of us who don’t ride the motor a better deal!

moorey

call me Mia
Glad you put the best one first.
.... And tried to hide the Giant in the middle?
I was hesitant to add to the list. Mainly coz it’s a frame only, bought for the daughter ages ago, new old stock.
@dh1 picked it up for me, and it’s still at his joint in NSW....I haven’t had the inspiration to get it here and built up :p

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
Act your age.

A 20 year old can date Chantelle the hairdresser, but when Chantelle is 35 and running a trendy salon, she is no longer in the crazy zone. To wit, an aggressive young lad belongs on a Yeti sb 66, a 50 year old man does not.

Ergo, its not the brand that matters, its the model

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Act your age.

A 20 year old can date Chantelle the hairdresser, but when Chantelle is 35 and running a trendy salon, she is no longer in the crazy zone. To wit, an aggressive young lad belongs on a Yeti sb 66, a 50 year old man does not.

Ergo, its not the brand that matters, its the model
I see what you're saying, but I have to present the counter point. I met my wife when she was 35, and she was on the fringe of crazy. Being a single mum of a pre-teen probably kept her there.

To the same end, I'm too close to 40 and still on a race XC hardtail.

Do what makes you feel young :D