Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzy osbourne

Likes Bikes and Dirt
anyone know what spring rate will suit me im 62kg
Fox DHX 3.0 on Reign X1
stroke length 2.25 (i think)
current spring 2.35 X 450lbs (to stiff)

people say i need to get a 350lb or 400lb... also is it possible to get a 375lb spring?
Im 70 kg on a 8" travel I run 3.25X400lbs, I had to get it rebuilt cause I needed it to be stiffer but not enough to go to 450lbs spring so they put thicker oil in to get it kinda half way between. I reakon you'd be right with a 350lbs but you may have to get thicker oil put in, or alternatively you could go for a 400lbs and get thinner oil put in, that might be the safer option.

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
Im 70 kg on a 8" travel I run 3.25X400lbs, I had to get it rebuilt cause I needed it to be stiffer but not enough to go to 450lbs spring so they put thicker oil in to get it kinda half way between. I reakon you'd be right with a 350lbs but you may have to get thicker oil put in, or alternatively you could go for a 400lbs and get thinner oil put in, that might be the safer option.
i think i can play around with the pressures a bit as well, mite go 350lb spring, thicker oil and maybe up the pressure depending on what it is now.. How do i tell what oil is in there at the moment is there some kind of viscosity test?
And where do I get this oil?

thanks ozzy

Bcakwrads

Likes Bikes
It's 'hijack', you idiots.

One of the all-time, stupidest posts I have ever read.
Factually about as inaccurate as possible (short of saying 'the needle writes the code...'), and not helpful in the least.
Keep up the good work :D
Whats the point of putting up actual information? where does that get anyone?:):D
ah well another +1 for me though:D

Mattw513

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This is a thread for all those little small questions
Well seeing as it is, I've just got one quick question. I've asked a few people but I'm still not entirely sure. So anyway I was just wondering how can I put BMX cranks and sprocket on my STP?

I know this sounds dumb but I'm not quite sure so any help appreciated.

Cheers

dcrofty

Eats Squid
I have to put my bike in a box and its dirty. Do I go outside and wash it or use a dry brush inside to clean it?

Jordan!

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You need 100 posts to become a Senior Member man,
Obviously shown in this thread that even these Seniors act like idiots.
Don't worry about it too much, if you don't post too often about crap, and the posts that you do make are worthwhile and valid; You'll get more e'spect.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.