When does Buller open

Big Tim

Likes Dirt
Morning everyone.

Anyone know when Buller opens. Its a bit vague of the website. Is it Melb cup or Boxing day? Do they consider Epic to be a cross country or a downhill?

Anyone got a clue or am I the only one without one (wouldn't be the first time).

Thanks

nakedape

Likes Dirt
Was thinking the same thing (so it ain't you). Hoping to shoot across in November, but getting clear info from that website is like pulling teeth.

benannear

Likes Bikes
Mt Buller Season 2015/16 Opening

Here is the DL on trail openings at Mt Buller this season 2015/16:
- from October 31st (Melbourne Cup weekend) some XC trails will roll open as trail crews complete post-winter trail works. Online trail report can be found here.
- the Mirimbah Store shuttle service will also open from this weekend.
- all XC and flow down trails will be officially opened on December 5th along with a bunch of stuff as part of the official opening of the MTB season. Stay tuned to here for full details.
- DH trails will open Boxing Day, December 26th, along with the Northside Express chairlift for lifted DH trails, through untill Australia Day Long weekend. (there is a rumor flying around that the DH trails may open December 5th for official opening weekend, but right now it's a rumor)
- post-Australia Day DH trails will be open every weekend thanks to Blue Dirt MTB and their dedicated shuttle service.
And if you haven't liked the Bike Buller FB page then do so here to stay in the loop or sign up to Bike Buller's CRANK CREW here.

Cheers,

Benny

Big Tim

Likes Dirt
Here is the DL on trail openings at Mt Buller this season 2015/16:
- from October 31st (Melbourne Cup weekend) some XC trails will roll open as trail crews complete post-winter trail works. Online trail report can be found here.
- the Mirimbah Store shuttle service will also open from this weekend.
- all XC and flow down trails will be officially opened on December 5th along with a bunch of stuff as part of the official opening of the MTB season. Stay tuned to here for full details.
- DH trails will open Boxing Day, December 26th, along with the Northside Express chairlift for lifted DH trails, through untill Australia Day Long weekend. (there is a rumor flying around that the DH trails may open December 5th for official opening weekend, but right now it's a rumor)
- post-Australia Day DH trails will be open every weekend thanks to Blue Dirt MTB and their dedicated shuttle service.
And if you haven't liked the Bike Buller FB page then do so here to stay in the loop or sign up to Bike Buller's CRANK CREW here.

Cheers,

Benny

excellent, thanks

benannear

Likes Bikes
Mt Buller trails to open Melbourne Cup weekend October 31st

The official word is out, this Saturday October 31st will see most of the Mt Buller XC trail network open to MTB riders.

Click here to see the official release.

Or via the online trail report on the Bike Buller website here.

See you out on the trails peeps!

Benny

Big Tim

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the replies. Still not what I wanted. Epic shut. I think i might go to Pambula for the weekend.

benannear

Likes Bikes
Thanks for the replies. Still not what I wanted. Epic shut. I think i might go to Pambula for the weekend.
Sorry Tim we still have residual snow lying across sections of Epic and Stonefly, this will hopefully melt over the next few weeks allowing the trail crew to have these two trails clear and ready for our official opening weekend December 5th.