when forks snap...

master@dh

Likes Dirt
hey guys,
my forks snapped when i was landing, and i do not remember a thing from about 8:00 pm that night when i got back from hospital.

Attachments

Last edited:

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Jesus brah that looks dreadful. How are you feeling now? Concussion?
What were u attempting that snapped your forks? Or was it the normal case of "i was just riding along and *facegrind*"

Lorday

Eats Squid
Gnarley dude! You're def's not looking too crash hot in those pictures. When your feeling better post some details of the incident.

Wishing you a speedy and full recovery.

master@dh

Likes Dirt
yer im gonna try go through the security cameras to see what happened. but from what ive been told, i just sent it massive and when i landed my forks snapped. ive dameged 7 teeth and now have to have root cannal. :( i also have a huge concussion and maybe a broken nose

SMIIISH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dang mate, nasty spill. Were you wearing a lid?
Perhaps Pikes aren't ideal for heavy duty street/park?! How heavily damaged are your teeth? Good to see that you had plenty of people at hand to help sort you out.
All the best.

83AST

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dang mate, nasty spill. Were you wearing a lid?
Perhaps Pikes aren't ideal for heavy duty street/park?! How heavily damaged are your teeth? Good to see that you had plenty of people at hand to help sort you out.
All the best.
There not pikes the staunchions are wrong, not sure what they are though.

Hope your better dude, I had a faceplant when I when dh without my fullface only 3 weeks ago, got a concussion and had to get scans on my head and neck, still dont remember what happend that day, but some how i didnt break my nose or teeth, thanks god. But my face looked like someone attacked it with a cheese gratter. Hope everything heals up well.

master@dh

Likes Dirt
those forks are argyles, best fork ive ever ridden. they only snapped coz ive ridden them everyday for the past 2 years (and not smoothly)

and yes i was wearing a lid, they took it off when i was lying down