Where has all the [b]dirt[/b] Gone?

Ivan

Eats Squid
Livin in corinda/oxley now and am sick of riding street. does anyone know where the closest downhill runs, 4x tracks, and general playing in the dirt area/s are? i miss the days of roosting down a track, walking back to the top and repeateing 10 times. i notice there's no trails in the trails link on this site.

any help would be appreciated as i go back to work on monday and have an itch that needs to be scracht

DOM

Eats Squid
Ivan hows it going dude .. DOM here.
dude yeah we still working on the trails section on the site .. kinda a large job but well get around to it soon. well .. someone will ..

I used to live in Oxley dude .. so i can tell ya about some riding spots.

The Sumner Park jumps used to be ok ... Roadie Rob lives near there and hes a building master .. but they may have eroded ? but look up sumner rd on the map .. go right to the end till ya get to the river .. and to your right youll see some jumps.

I cant say there is many tracks around that area .. like close tracks .. if ya got wheels though .. your closer then most to Ipswich .. Blackstone ?

But i know what ya mean .. not like cairns where there were farking tracks everywhere and all walkable .. \ ridable to get there.

but check out sumner.

you should cruise out to Ipswich with us on Sunday .. the NRG club race is on .. they are having a Hardtail class ive been told so we all going to have a bash.

sorry i couldnt help ya with more info.

- you and brett should come on the next urban night ride .. we went on one last week it was huge ..

catch ya round

Ivan

Eats Squid
all sounds good,,, well try get out to ipswich then. i'll have to keep more of an eye on the nerdnet to find out when the next streetride is. how long has the ashgrove jumps been bulldozed for?

Lukedog

Formerly dhr208
Dont no how long the ashgrove jumps have been dosed for but i went there today to check it out , they have flattened everything, and the whole area is fenced off, apparently there is Aspestos there or somthin in the soil!