Where have all the youtube videos gone?

Dandelion

Likes Dirt
Whenever I go on youtube now, about half the videos I try to watch come up with the message "We're sorry, this video is no longer available."
It's really annoying when only about 1 in 3 videos actually work. Do any other farkineers have this problem or is it just me?

Sam.

Eats Squid
Callan that will only fix it for a little while. Id delete fat32 if you want a permanent fix.

not dont do thi unless you want a fu8ked computer

Dandelion

Likes Dirt
Callan that will only fix it for a little while. Id delete fat32 if you want a permanent fix.

not dont do thi unless you want a fu8ked computer
Ok I'll try that and let you know if it works:)
Thanks for the quick reply.
not really

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
im not usually into the browser VS. browser argument.. BUT! IE gives me similar reslut's atm, ... hardly any ids load properly then i get error mesages, but firefox 3.0 no problem!!

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
90% of youtube is pure dribble/unfunny shit. I avoid youtube at all costs.

freecaster.tv is way better than youtube :p

I had to change my bothers host file........He was using sooooo much freakin bandwidth on that stupid site. Even if you have a finished watching a video it still sits there and downloads previews of 'related' videos.......

gordonvale94

Likes Dirt
recently you tube has started removing or muting videos with copyright music or video footage, i mean really is it such a crime to add some music to a video without getting f#*$ed by these overprotective corporations, i think this may turn a lot of people to other video hosting sites.

cheers kyle