Where in the world can i find a freehub for a 2011 easton haven wheel?

nathanm

Eats Squid
More info required can you take the lockring off even if cross threaded it might be fine with another lockring since it could be the soft bit ?
And then you can examine the hub + see what might be clunking so not necessarily a catastriophe ?
Yeah that's the plan though at this stage I'm going to hand the bike off to the LBS to try and resolve the issue. I am hopeful that it's a simple fix and that we can simply refit the cassette and cross thread the lock ring back on. (assuming I don't get overly curious and pull it all apart first).
I am a stress puppy by nature so just trying to work out every outcome prior to the event. So if the LBS calls and says the freehub is the problem and need replacement, I already know what I'm going to do next, which at this stage looks like binning the wheel.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Yeah that's the plan though at this stage I'm going to hand the bike off to the LBS to try and resolve the issue. I am hopeful that it's a simple fix and that we can simply refit the cassette and cross thread the lock ring back on. (assuming I don't get overly curious and pull it all apart first).
I am a stress puppy by nature so just trying to work out every outcome prior to the event. So if the LBS calls and says the freehub is the problem and need replacement, I already know what I'm going to do next, which at this stage looks like binning the wheel.
Use a thread file on it, you might be able to save the thread depending on how bad it is crossed.