where is upper upper luge

clockworked

Like an orange
Can anyone PM me a map marker for the start of upper upper luge? I'm hoping to link it on a ride down from the springs but ive never ridden to the top of it before
Cheers!

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Can anyone PM me a map marker for the start of upper upper luge? I'm hoping to link it on a ride down from the springs but ive never ridden to the top of it before
Cheers!
I'm not super familiar with the Hobart trails (they are a bit of a rats nest of unlinked trails:rolleyes:) but Trailforks has Upper Luge listed. You would have to link several other trails to get to it from the Springs. There may be a better route as I know some trails are not on Trailforks

clockworked

Like an orange
Yeah bro, upper luge is easy to find, and the exit for upper upper luge is right next to it, but I'm not sure of the entry to upper upper. I assume its off north south?

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Only spent one day riding in Hobart and I rode Upper Luge. Had to ride up it to go down through as I was not familiar with the area.

Would expect that Upper Upper Luge would be across the fireroad to the west?

PJO

in me vL comy
You have to go down a walking track, there is a camera there logging bike riders, would be best not to ride it during the day. It is not legal, obviously, and there are walkers complaints to council about riders on that particular walking track.
Trail forks ride log. Find the upper luge track go to the ride log from July 27 18.5km
Edit: not my ride log BTW

clockworked

Like an orange
Ive been with those guys, they're a fit bunch. I'm generally wishing for an early death about halfway through