Where It's At - Episode 1

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Back on the bike with Brad Kelly @ Ourimbah State Forest

brad roost yo.JPG

Where It's At is a web series which seeks to give you an insight into the lives of some of the best riders and racers that Australia has to offer on the SVC Imports Team.
The team includes veteran Elite racer, Brad Kelly and Elite Racers, Tim Eaton and Matt Vincent.

Episode 1 catches up with Brad Kelly, a veteran to the Australian National Series who has taken some time off over the past few years to focus elsewhere.

Now back on the bike in preperation for racing, we head out to Brad's local track, Ourimbah to show you what Brad will get up to throughout a day on the bike.

video hosted on:
Pinkbike | vimeo | MPORA

If you liked the video, please add it to favourites on Pinkbike, or like it on Vimeo.

The SCV Imports Team is supported by Turner Bikes, Marzocchi Suspension, Atomlab Components, Gravity/FSA Components and Kali Protectives.

For further info about SCV Imports, visit:
scvimports.com.au/​

For further info about my filming, please contact:
ty.bowmaker@hotmail.com

Music in order of appearence:
Fly Mode by Odd Nosdam
Push and Rise by Wolfgang Gartner

Filmed, edited and produced by Ty Bowmaker.​

Last edited:

dh 4life

Likes Dirt
sweet video

maybe a like 10sec teaser of what will be on the next ep at the end of the video would be awesome just thought though

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
sweet video

maybe a like 10sec teaser of what will be on the next ep at the end of the video would be awesome just thought though
Filming for Episode 2 is going to be delayed a bit, and we aren't sure what it will cover, so this is almost a preview of the series to give you a little insight into Brad's riding ability before we shift up a gear for the rest of the series.

Glad you enjoyed it.

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sick video man, can wait for the rest of these.
whats the song you used for the intro? ive heard it a few times before but can never find out what its called!

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
Pump track killer!!

Some of the DH lines Brad takes are unthinkable to the average man!

You really did make Rimby look the goods Ty, but it does look as though there has been significant repairs to the track too!

Spose we are looking at another VOD....skills to pay the bills!

Reubs

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pinkbike?? pah!!! bunch of whining little emo punks. Front page of Vitalmtb is higher praise- of which this vid was obviously deserving since thats where I first saw it.

A good vid (to me anyway) makes me want to ride my bike right fricken now. A great vid makes me want to build something new and awesome to ride my bike on. Keiraville, september 2011 (when i get home from canada), I'm building a pump track like that one! mark my words.