Where to buy IH frames? And need some bike choice help.

Maris

Likes Dirt
Im trying to find somewhere to buy an Ironhorse 6point frameset or just some prices.

Any help would be mucho appreciated.

While I'm here, what would people recommend between a IH 6/7point, Giant x0, Specialized sx-t or SC nomad, im looking for... i guess an aggressive all mountain bike, would need to go from general trail riding with a fair bit of pedaling to some fairly serious DH. Or is there something even better i've missed?

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The IH 6/7 point are fairly heavy duty and should handle some DH abuse. I havent any experience with the nomad but im under the impression they are FR/light DH rigs....the rear end looks burly

The giant X0 is on the more pedal'y side of things and i have no idea about the 'speshy'

I would go with the IH frame personally, i know RAWNRG are Iron horse dealers but i think because of altitude tax you wont get a fairly good deal, but i could be wrong. Maybe do a google search for Australian IH dealers

miko

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I emailed Ironhorse using an address on their website to find out dealers. I know in Adelaide, Aldgate and Mitcham cycles are sellers.

Labby

Likes Dirt
Out of the bikes you've mentioned, I'd look at the Nomad. I had one for a short while and they are a nice bike. However, I went with a VP-Free in the end. I was after something a little bit more on the FR/DH side of things. That being said the VP does peddle quite well even though its on the heavy side.

An adjustable travel fork will also help with your all mountain duties. Drop the travel to climb then raise it for the fun stuff.

I've also heard about the Reign X series being a good allround bike.

Also the Norco Six series maybe something to consider as they have FR/DH abilities as well.