Which Body Armour

binner

Hath shat hymself
good timing

was actually about to start looking at this for me n my old hacked body for shredding Squamish at high speeds... I have always liked this gear fitting, comfort, protection & price point good for me. I like the D30 technology and the short sleeve ventilation with the lightness. I don't want a fuggin armadillo suit or long sleeve shit so this could be worth a try
I am looking at this http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/au/en/race-face-flank-core-d30-back-guard-2017/rp-prod111044

Last edited:

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Do you have a neckbrace? If so how did you work out which one to get? I can't figure out where the facts start and the marketing BS ends!
Haha, you shit stirrer.

Funny thing is the placebo effect works better if something is more expensive, hence the excessive price of certain brands of neck braces, also the placebo effect still works if you know its a placebo, maybe I should buy one?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Haha, you shit stirrer.

Funny thing is the placebo effect works better if something is more expensive, hence the excessive price of certain brands of neck braces, also the placebo effect still works if you know its a placebo, maybe I should buy one?
The evidence certainly seems to say you should! As P T Barnum supposedly said...you just happened to come along at the right time.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
was actually about to start looking at this for me n my old hacked body for shredding Squamish at high speeds... I have always liked this gear fitting, comfort, protection & price point good for me. I like the D30 technology and the short sleeve ventilation with the lightness. I don't want a fuggin armadillo suit or long sleeve shit so this could be worth a try
I am looking at this http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/au/en/race-face-flank-core-d30-back-guard-2017/rp-prod111044
I'm a big fan of the D30 as well and I got one of those for shuttle days.

I haven't been lucky​ enough to come off yet while it's been on, but it is light and I barely notice it while I'm riding.

The only concern I have with it is if the shoulder guards would stay in place with a decent off. And I suppose I'll only know that when I come off...

binner

Hath shat hymself
fill me in

I'm a big fan of the D30 as well and I got one of those for shuttle days.

I haven't been lucky​ enough to come off yet while it's been on, but it is light and I barely notice it while I'm riding.

The only concern I have with it is if the shoulder guards would stay in place with a decent off. And I suppose I'll only know that when I come off...
cool man, did you go up one size from normal?. Does it breath nice?

Cheers

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
cool man, did you go up one size from normal?. Does it breath nice?

Cheers
I stayed my normal size and it's a snug fit, but I'm guessing it's designed that way. Everything's covered.

It breathes well, it's all very light material, in some of the reviews I found before buying it people said they damaged the material easily, but if you're careful getting it on and off it's not an issue.

The only thing I notice slightly is on really hot days the back protector holds a little moisture between it and your back, but comparing it to the old hard style full upper body I used to wear, there's no comparison, this is heaps more comfortable.

binner

Hath shat hymself
I stayed my normal size and it's a snug fit, but I'm guessing it's designed that way. Everything's covered.

It breathes well, it's all very light material, in some of the reviews I found before buying it people said they damaged the material easily, but if you're careful getting it on and off it's not an issue.

The only thing I notice slightly is on really hot days the back protector holds a little moisture between it and your back, but comparing it to the old hard style full upper body I used to wear, there's no comparison, this is heaps more comfortable.
sweet, thanks for the info man......I'm on it!!