which fork ? - 2003 boxxer team or 2003 shiver dc

jungle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
any opinions which fork is better and why ?
as i'm looking for a new fork
and was looking at either
2003 boxxer team
or
2003 shiver dc

cheers

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
you still havent decided? daz has sold his teams so if your thinking teams look else where ;)

the shivers are better anyways. but the teams were a bargin at 1500

S.

ex offender
Well, I used to own a Shiver (and rode another guy's one today), and having compared them directly to all three Boxxers, I would say take the Shiver... bombproof, low maintenance, you can set em up to be soft but unbottomable (same with any Marz) which is much more difficult with Boxxers. And I say this with complete disregard to what type of riding you're going to be doing, because I would prefer the Shivers in any situation.

Icks

Likes Bikes
i'd say shivers. buy mine, 2003 dc shivers, about 6 months old, few scratches, recent service, good as, offers around $1500.

sorry bout the for sale thing in this topic, just trying to get a free plug.

boxxers/shivers, i own both, they are basically the same shit different smell, shivers are inverted and yeh they do flex when u put your front whell between ur legs and twist, but name a fork that doesnt. yeh so like i said i own a set of 03 shivers, and i just got rid of a set of 02 teams, and yeah they are the same shit, it really comes down to personal preference.

make an offer on the forks, as im a litlle flexible.