which one?any suggestions?

Tankass

Likes Dirt
k guys.need some suggestions here.my beloved Dj2 have to go as i promised some1 that i would sell it to him.so wat single crown fork i should go for?not really interested in shermans.how bout dorados SC?or maybe a Z1 FR or anything?will be used to replace the one on my clifcat.
thanks alot.

lotec

Banned
Dorado scs arent being made for 04 and in 03 they were the same price as the dc which is a bit of a HUGE rip off, 3000 bucks for a single crown pfft i havnt used many single crowns so i cant really give any eductaed opinions other than unless you want to be SERIOUSLY ripped off (and can find a store that has a set in stock) dont get the dorados

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
hmm... your not a fan of fox forx are you?

otherwise..... id go for a Z1 FR.... not OVERLY overpriced but still some very pimp forks....

Tankass

Likes Dirt
okies.i did some homework.here are the prices and the forks in my choice.

shiver sc $890
Z1 fr $650
dorado SC $1450
04 Dj1 $630
manitou minute 2.00 $660

which one actually justifies the amt spend on it?i pretty like them all actually.

Jordy

RYD4LF
imho

not the shiver's or the minutes

the others are all sick forks
if i had the cash and i was you i would go the dorado sc's :D

ruthlessgirl

token forum girl
guy on my team had a Z1 on his HT cracked the crown like the 3rd time her raced it last summer... I so wouldn't spend $$$$ on a SC dorado when they stopped makin them... I've heard the DJ 1 is nce for the price! Did you like ur dj2?

Dirt Devil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you don't want Shermans on your Clifcat why would you want a Minute?

I'd suggest an '04 Z1 FR but it depends what you'll be using it for.

supros88

Likes Dirt
i rode some 04 spv fireflys & they are so stiff & the spv works realy well

and when u ride street of dirt u can lock them down to 4" or somthing like that & they are firm

so they are realy a do everything fork, get a set & u can't go wrong

chrus

Likes Dirt
Tankass said:
okies.i did some homework.here are the prices and the forks in my choice.

shiver sc $890
Z1 fr $650
dorado SC $1450
04 Dj1 $630
manitou minute 2.00 $660

which one actually justifies the amt spend on it?i pretty like them all actually.
Where did you pull those prices from?

Jordy

RYD4LF
he probably has alot of connections... he lives in singapore (some of the time) so maybe its cheaper over there

chucK

Likes Dirt
something along the lines of SHIT loads cheaper. oh an check out the Fox Forx Vanillas, decent SC shockkies :D