Which sunglasses?

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It seems you are correct, shall try to cancel the order tomorrow, dodgy fuckers don't mention it on the Myer site. If they won't cancel the order I shall demand a refund when I get them
Apologies for the bum steer! I like you saw no mention of youth, if you have any dramas with a refund I'll take them for my young fella!

Likes Bikes
Thanks for that, Myer normally are pretty good for sorting their fuckups, here's hoping
I saw a you tube review of them. Doesn’t mention the “youth” size and they seemed to fit the bloke so if you can’t cancel the order and they get delivered, they might be ok.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No way dude. Respect the send!

I don’t wear a full face helmet so not sure that goggles would work. I do like the idea of the extended coverage though.
You know what they say dude - never go full enduro.

I rock a bmx helmet on snow with goggles no worries. There may be no useful correlation to your style of helmet.

But if you do go goggles, remember to respect the send!

So glad someone has posted the Macho Man! His sweat is source of all dude power in the known universe. RIP in peace you big oily hunk. Also I think he rocked an Oakley deal...still there seems affordable fakes:

creaky

XMAS Plumper
ut if you do go goggles, remember to respect the send!

Oohhh ... I think I need me some of those goggles to wear with a half lid helmet

T-Rex

Template denier
$3 Bunnings safety glasses for the win. Repels branches, magpie beaks and baby heads. Clarity is fine until they get scratched, then throw them in the bin and fit a new pair.

I find that high end photocromaric lenses don’t change fast enough as I ride in and out of tree cover, and the abrupt light change

Probably cos I’m old and slow....

safreek

I saw a you tube review of them. Doesn’t mention the “youth” size and they seemed to fit the bloke so if you can’t cancel the order and they get delivered, they might be ok.
Apparently they are coming from China, at least another week to wait