Whipper snapper chainsaw. UPDATE.

Shredden

Knows his goats
Looks great, is it super quiet? I have a mate with a 2015 Wilson and it completely amazes me how silent it is, even just dropping it off the back of the ute.

moorey

call me Mia
Looks great, is it super quiet? I have a mate with a 2015 Wilson and it completely amazes me how silent it is, even just dropping it off the back of the ute.
Doesn’t make a whisper, even through rocks. Felix often comments on this....particularly when I’m riding an Orange with him :(

Sunday was my first test of the Patriot. It’s got a very rattley guide, and the patriot sounded worse than worse than the old 222 from 16 years ago :(

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Thats an amazing looking bike. Almost looks to be in mint condition. Sure he races it @moorey ;)
Hasn’t yet. Frame was in excellent condition when we bought it, but most of the parts were pretty flogged, or not to my liking, so my parts box copped I flogging...and a couple of dollars spent.
Had a couple of shuttle days on it, planning to race the You Yangs state round, then off to Nationals and Oceanias. Baw Baw is this weekend, but we couldn’t make it :(