Whisky!

stirk

Burner
Whisky is ace, but I'll never touch the famous grouse since I did their distillery tour. Instead of learning about how it all works it was a tacky sound and light show, fuck you "famous grouse experience" !!

Ardbeg Blasda
Ancnoc
Lagavulin
Gagg'nmoore
Cardhu

Shit, they're all good. The only one I ever tipped down the sink was some Aberlour shit, it was quite expensive but had some hideous taste that I couldn't handle......
I'll seek those whisky's out, except the fourth in the list. Best mates only need to line up for that dram.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
One way to liven up a quiet Scottish pub is to ask the only hot German girl in attendance if she’s ever had a scotch and coke… geez, creates quite the hullabaloo.

Naturally it impresses the Fräulein no end.

GeoffRidesBikes

Likes Dirt
the last time I drank a good whisky was in the cancer ward , the day before my old boy dropped off the twig.just him and I!
Chivas Regal 'Royal salute', kind of literal thinking back on it now...I remember he had it in his liquor cabinet for years, waiting for that one special day to finally crack it open...
Im a fan of the water in a good drop, but it has to be ice cold!..
for me, I don't mind the Glenrothes, its a nice elixir.:biggrin1:
Which one? I've tried a few of their vintage releases and have a 1998 on the shelf at the moment that i like.

Very simple easy to enjoy, that one. My wife can appreciate a dram of that one, which is quite rare.

Wellsey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I love a Glenlivet or Glenfiddich 12 year or better, but apparently I'm a heathen as I can't drink it without a few cubes of ice.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I've got a bottle of Sullivans Cove single malt I was given a couple of years ago. Any good?
Seeing that you don't like whisky, bring the family into the cafe one weekend. Breakfast on me in exchange for the Sullivan's?

waldog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've got a bottle of Sullivans Cove single malt I was given a couple of years ago. Any good?
Seriously, if it's not your thing, I'm very happy to sort out any anaesthetic services you may need now, or in the future.

Top of the line stuff, no Michael Jackson shit.

moorey

call me Mia
Seriously, if it's not your thing, I'm very happy to sort out any anaesthetic services you may need now, or in the future.

Top of the line stuff, no Michael Jackson shit.
Pfft. I have Medicare. Got access to prescription only drugs? Or what about a doggy bag of anaesthetic?