Whisky!

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
There would be an army of Glenfarclas fans who would be happy to beat you to a pulp. I also think the Glenrothes vintage range and Benromach are pretty special too.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Heheh.... Very true.
But I wouldn't feel their punches because I'd have my magic Islay force field on. I'm like Rubber Man after a few Laphroaigs'

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Not my thing but I've been at a mates and he's tipped a few of these my way, bloody nice considering I'm not a huge W fan

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Not my thing but I've been at a mates and he's tipped a few of these my way, bloody nice considering I'm not a huge W fan

I've got a slew of whiskeys from all over the place but nothing from Ireland. That Redbreast certainly looks to be worth tasting.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I've got a slew of whiskeys from all over the place but nothing from Ireland. That Redbreast certainly looks to be worth tasting.

I'm no W connoisseur but the *guy who pours is and he rates it highly

*raging paddy mentalist though

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Red breast is ok. I prefer Irish style whiskey to scotch, that whole "who shat in this drink?" aspect of the peaty peatiness.

Just tell yourself you are 'all the horse that you need' and dim the lights. Hubba, hubba........
Oh I'm plenty horse.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Cracked open the Kalavan single malt - brown box and I think their standard brew.

Quite nice and will be great for colder nights. Smoother on the throat than some of the Islay after tastes. A bit thicker and more hints of caramel. Worth the entry fee.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Many people would not like it, but I've developed a taste for Norwegian Aquavit. I bought a random duty free bottle of it on my way out of Oslo airport not knowing what it was and its delicious! Thankfully Nicks in Melbourne stocks some...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Many people would not like it, but I've developed a taste for Norwegian Aquavit. I bought a random duty free bottle of it on my way out of Oslo airport not knowing what it was and its delicious! Thankfully Nicks in Melbourne stocks some...
That's a detailed description for those who may be interested...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I know right? I should be a good writer...

It’s sorta like a cross between vodka and uzo but not as disgusting as that sounds...
Will get you a job writing menus I think. Most specialty venues seem to give less of a description and just whack on a price as the key selling point.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Think vodka, slightly sweetened and flavoured with caraway seed and other herbs. It's popular all through Northern Europe. Some are good, many aren't.
I have no idea if the ones I have are any good. I do prefer the one I got in Oslo, but haven’t been able to find it here.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Think vodka, slightly sweetened and flavoured with caraway seed and other herbs. It's popular all through Northern Europe. Some are good, many aren't.
Ahhhhh...sounds more like a gin than a whiskey. I misunderstood what haaaaaaaakers was on about.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I have no idea if the ones I have are any good. I do prefer the one I got in Oslo, but haven’t been able to find it here.
Theres a good reason for that.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Ahhhhh...sounds more like a gin than a whiskey. I misunderstood what haaaaaaaakers was on about.
No, its potato based - sweet spicy vodka. "matured at sea" apparently - being loaded onto ships to spend some months being bounced about in salty air does good things according to the label...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No, its potato based - sweet spicy vodka. "matured at sea" apparently - being loaded onto ships to spend some months being bounced about in salty air does good things according to the label...
...suddenly he learns how to describe things!