Whisky!

Andy_Ryder

Likes Bikes
I love Glenmorangie 10 year old for an every day whiskey, been drinking this for years and for the price I think it beats a lot of the more expensive whiskey's.

$79.99 at Dany Murphy's

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I recently gave the Tomintoul peaty tang a try. It certainly did have a tang! It was very aromatic, as soon as the dealer put it on the bar I was over powered. This was followed up by the people at my table making unfavourable responses to the aroma's arrival. It tasted reasonably good but was not as bold as the internet had promised.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Try your local Aldi emporium first. It is $79 for a 700ml bottle of Laphroaig 10 year. They still have a few left at our Aldi.
Had forgotten that I'd tried this already in-between the Caol Ila and the Bowmore, really liked it and at $79 it's a redback cheaper than Dan Murphy's, cheers Crudles. Also picked up a bottle of the Lagavulin on the back of Poodles research.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Had forgotten that I'd tried this already in-between the Caol Ila and the Bowmore, really liked it and at $79 it's a redback cheaper than Dan Murphy's, cheers Crudles. Also picked up a bottle of the Lagavulin on the back of Poodles research.
Lagavulin is a nice drop too. I find it much stronger or thicker in taste. I still have a warm spot for Laphroaig Quarter Cask and Ardbeg 10 years.

I am planning to invest in some 1l bottles later this year.

I still haven't crack open the Caol Ila. On my to do list.

Whisky is a fine hobbie

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Glenlivet founders reserve, from the local milkbar, because this kitchen isn't going to clean itself

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I'm a big fan of Islay. Laphroaig and Lagavulin are great, try some Bunnahabhain too if you like those two.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Today I was hunting old whisky around Joetsu. I found the sort of dusty old mum and pop bottle shop that sometimes yields up the goods. They had some really cool old loot, but of course it was "not for sale". This was one of the prizes:

Nikka fortune 1980 Takersuru.

Attachments