Whistler 08

darsh

Likes Dirt
Deja vu

Put this up on mtbskirt, you might get some interest:D
I'm in but may bail at last minute and do a street ride.

tallongdownhill

Likes Dirt
The Missus and i are already heading there on our honeymoon as we have friends over there so i should get a ride in.So stoked that she said we could go,Whistler then France will be a good trip.

Laurie

Likes Dirt
How did you con your missus into going to Whistler for your honeymoon? You must have the gift of the gab.

Drew2Ride

Likes Dirt
I'm there

I'm there pending how good I recover from broken leg, catching up with Oldmates and hitting some trails!
Anyone seen any good airfares for july/april?

binner

Hath shat hymself
flaps its wings

I'm there pending how good I recover from broken leg, catching up with Oldmates and hitting some trails!
Anyone seen any good airfares for july/april?
china air are supposidly coming out with $1800 incl taxes soon for next june/july to Whistler...

babington

Squid
China air

I'd just like to confirm Binner's quote on those China Air airfares, just paid $1880 for a return flight the week before Crankworx.

dcrofty

Eats Squid
I'm going to try and be there again. Girlfriend is making noises about staying over here a bit longer and I'm not trying to stop her :)

Hoping to get a few more days riding in in the park in the coming season as well.

clockworked

Like an orange
forget air china. i'm not saying they crash a lot, but the planes they fly (exclusivly, their whole fleet) are the highest ranked planes in crash numbers.

OH64

Likes Dirt
I'll be there. Heading to Canada for 12 months. season of mtb and snowboarding with the missus...wooooo, only 2 months left to go!!!

zoidberg

Hooraaay, I'm helping!
I'll be there, living it large etc. Gonna be getting there around mid april, staying till probably January. Good times... We should try to organise a Farkin piss up!

binner

Hath shat hymself
yups on tour

well ,it's true ...the yups will be doing a trip in late June/ July to whistler dixie....just look for the "yups" flag flying on our balcony and give us a loud shout out....

what happens O/S stays O/S.....;)