white Agent hardtail stolen!!!(NSW)

technoboy

Dirty Imports
hey my bike was stolen last night,
its a white agent with Dangerboy sticker on the top tube.
please keep your eyes out around Narrabeen looks like a BMX with big wheels and only a rear brake.
It has a lock on front wheel so they can't take the wheel off with out my tool,
i was running Z1 free rides 03 model (grey) with 321 mavic and a deor (black)
hub...
if anyone see's it please call me 0404809693 and smash him!

Last edited:

man

Likes Dirt
shit, its always pretty fucked hearing of a stolen bike, and ill be sure to keep an eye out over here (mosman, cremorne, neutral bay area)... On the up side, its not a hard bike to miss being an Agent smith, so hopefully its spotted... sorry to hear it, and good luck...

Last edited:

Spoolin

Likes Dirt
Damn Dale, that sucks! :eek:

Just contact every bike shop around sydney, and give them a photo, so if it comes in, they know its yours.

Good luck! I will keep an eye out. :(

big_pete

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fuck Dale, ill keep an eye out and if I find the person who took i will cut there testicles off and shove them up their arse so when they shit they shit all over thier balls!

smiddy

Likes Dirt
sorry to hear dale, and you only just got it ... i live in elanora/narrabeen so i will keep my eyes open for it ...

super_niko

Likes Dirt
hey dale so sorry to hear you loosing ur bike
ill keep a good eye out for it!!!! hope u find it!!!!
hear are some more pics of the agent smith i could find.
good luck!!!!!!!

Last edited:

smiddy

Likes Dirt
hey dale .. did u write down the serial numbers for the frame and forks ?? that would help in finding it ... just a suggestion

super lokie

Likes Dirt
yer that got to suck man because i saw it the other week at red hill and it was 1 hell of a sweet bike

just keep a look out on e-bay and second hand bike shops that they mite take it to and get money and post signs up around ridding spots

Last edited:

Butch

Likes Bikes and Dirt
narrabeen huh ? ...... check in the brookie or even most cases terry hills , ill keep an eye out for it for sure