Who’s doing Mackayos?

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
you May have also seen me somewhat hiding and wheezing behind a tree on one of those killer Tarmac corners.
Winded the absolute shizzle out of me.

3 people wide ... number 2 trying to take number 1 ... me trying to take both :) all way too hot ... drifting... drifting... middle guys can’t hold it ... takes my front wheel out. Was giggling until the yard sale on tar with no gloves.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I was further down the track I think ... nice music :)
*edit
Maybe it was me ... just saw a glimpse of an orange bike ... but not 100% ... I don’t recall that many people around me, but there was a lot of carnage on the same corner

Last edited:

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Good question. I believe I was first of the crew that I know of, but if I won, that bodes very badly for rotorburn :eek:
I thought you were first but I also don't know anyone else's real names outside our group... I was in front of you until climbing happened and my heart felt like it was going to explode. Haha.

Then Boomy got me on the big climb when I stopped for a breather, I caught him on fire road descents then he got me again when I was braking behind someone else toward the end... And we crossed the line together.