Who’s doing Mackayos?

Miguel75

Likes Dirt
For real? What happened?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Overtaking on the fire road came into a corner way too hot, went over the edge, pinballed off a few trees and broke my wrist:(

The bloke behind me got it on go pro so will post up when I get the copy.

@moorey, did Trav do his elbow? I was inmedical with another busted dude... Hopefully he’s ok.

The sudden stop around the 30min mark is my meeting the first tree;)

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Overtaking on the fire road came into a corner way too hot, went over the edge, pinballed off a few trees and broke my wrist:(

The bloke behind me got it on go pro so will post up when I get the copy.

@moorey, did Trav do his elbow? I was inmedical with another busted dude... Hopefully he’s ok.

The sudden stop around the 30min mark is my meeting the first tree;)View attachment 356398
Bugger.

Did you get a green whistle at least? Can't imagine that drive being much fun without it.

And your bikes ok right?

Miguel75

Likes Dirt
Bugger.

Did you get a green whistle at least? Can't imagine that drive being much fun without it.

And your bikes ok right?

No green whistle, though if offered it now I’d suck the guts out of it;)

Bike is a-ok, wrist hurts:(

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wifey, being all kind and loving, asked if a different bike (full sus) would have helped me stay safe... I told her the Chromag doctahawk with 175mm dropper would likely mitigate any issue that may be caused by my current bikes lack of ability;)
It's becoming a habit of mine but I had a chat with your wife earlier about you getting a new bike and we both thought it was for the best.
You're welcome.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Sorry not to have caught up with you peeps. I need to be more organised next time

Climb fucked me ... I reckon all 350 people took me up that hill ... even the guy with the jeans and the learsport Hardtail.

Was a good event ... well organised IMO ... but left me wanting and wondering. Could have done without the tarmac and the climb ... dirt was ridiculously awesome. I still can’t believe I survived so many turns at that speed. The 2 FT sections before the Tarmac was the best racing I’ve ever experienced. Sooooo fast and giggle worthy.

I <3 bikes again.

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Sorry not to have caught up with you peeps. I need to be more organised next time

Climb fucked me ... I reckon all 350 people took me up that hill ... even the guy with the jeans and the learsport Hardtail.

Was a good event ... well organised IMO ... but left me wanting and wondering. Could have done without the tarmac and the climb ... dirt was ridiculously awesome. I still can’t believe I survived so many turns at that speed. The 2 FT sections before the Tarmac was the best racing I’ve ever experienced. Sooooo fast and giggle worthy.

I <3 bikes again.
It'd be nice if they could do more to relieve the bottlenecks.

Climb fucked me as well, I believe I was walking up behind torn jeans guy - absolutely cooked.

Those fire roads after the climb had some incredible speed going on and I reckon the Pole worked to my advantage there... I did some pretty high speed, hairy passes when everyone else was riding the brakes.

You came over the line 3 seconds behind Boom King and I... I think we passed you not too long before the end?

Good times - I'm keen to give it another go for 2020.