Who do you look up to

Sam Hill, my mate Jon who I trust fully when it comes to riding and also Mum. We have always had a sign that says "Mum will always kiss it better" and especially in the past couple of days it has made so much sense to me.

nic1894

Likes Bikes and Dirt
look up to

this might sound odd but there is this guy at my school called Ben Forbes some of you might know him but he is in my grade and by far the best rider at the school he always has the right attitude and always knows what to say plus he is an absolute freak at riding. also does the funniest stuff ever IMO he has the best sense of humor out of anyone Ive met. to top it all off he doesn't act like some stuck up ass-whole who thinks he is the best rider out there even though he is one of them he just acts like me and my mates.

nic

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
this might sound odd but there is this guy at my school called Ben Forbes some of you might know him but he is in my grade and by far the best rider at the school he always has the right attitude and always knows what to say plus he is an absolute freak at riding. also does the funniest stuff ever IMO he has the best sense of humor out of anyone Ive met. to top it all off he doesn't act like some stuck up ass-whole who thinks he is the best rider out there even though he is one of them he just acts like me and my mates.

nic
Aah - we have a winner! Benny Forbes is a champ. His dad is too. Actually so are Jesus and Beadman. I'm amazed that Ben doesn't DH that much and still destroys on competition days. That said I would love to ride like Jesus. Man, I need to go on another saturday ride with Ben+Co ASAP.

I guess I don't really know who I look up to. I see some guys who just blow me away and I think 'Wow, I want to be able to do that', but thats more admiration than anything. Following the trend, my mum is a pretty big champion, and so is my Maths teacher, as ironic as that sounds. However, when I'm at one of the local races I gotta say that Jesus astounds me. He just seems so fluid and natural on the bike, he's got a great attitude, is happy to talk (not always useful :p) and seems to know everyone there is to know. He, along with all the Kenmore crew really, have been quite supportive of me and my progression as a rider.

C.H.B

Likes Dirt
As a rider and trailbuilder,i'd have to say Oppy.the bloke can ride over or
up anything ,oh and down anything too.....

Pinner

Likes Dirt
I didn't realize how many of you look up to your mums, I just look to my mum for help in hard times

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Peaty for his consistency.

Rennie for his "viking":rolleyes: (AMB) style.

Blinky for being sooooo lose and outta controll but sooo fast and in controll at THE SAME TIME! :cool:

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
Andrew Reynolds just cause he's trying to steer away from the whole transworld skate thing.
Darren Berrecloth, he builds the most amazing stuff and always pulls off the most epic sections in vids

GDonehue

Likes Dirt
Barel - you could chop off both his legs and he'd find a way of altering his bike to make it fast still. He is a machine in his approach and yet a really nice bloke when you talk to him.

Mick Hannah - because he doesn't act like a twat! He drops out for a year and comes back better than ever, gotta respect him for that.

Joy

Likes Dirt
Jared Graves. Being from Toowoomba myself, I know how hard it is to escape it and the stigmas that come with being from there. Not only is he a fantastic all round rider and athlete (world champion come on!), he's also a rad dude who will give you the time of day even if he doesn't know who you are. A true Aussie legend if you ask me.

Cedric Gracia. Love the guy's easy going and fun attitude. Probably my favourite rider ever.