Who is at work today ?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I’m on call, I guess that counts.

It’s not stopping me eating myself into a coma.

Roast quail, duck, and pork. Christ I can’t move
Hell yes!!! Love those juicy little birds. When planning feast beast my mum specifically prohibited "that gross thing you like with all the different animals wrapped up in it?" you mean a turducken? "gag noise...it's disgusting...gag noise."

Do you lower your standards mate. :)
More of a side ways shuffle...he is still waiting in line.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Hell yes!!! Love those juicy little birds. When planning feast beast my mum specifically prohibited "that gross thing you like with all the different animals wrapped up in it?" you mean a turducken? "gag noise...it's disgusting...gag noise."

More of a side ways shuffle...he is still waiting in line.
Left overs !! I'm not hungry any more thankyou Sir.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
First day in a long while I won't be doing work related tasks. Ie setting up for box days sales etc

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Hell yes!!! Love those juicy little birds. When planning feast beast my mum specifically prohibited "that gross thing you like with all the different animals wrapped up in it?" you mean a turducken? "gag noise...it's disgusting...gag noise.".
Dude I know she’s your mum, but I would not be standing for that kinda talk about a turducken.

About to back up chrissy lunch with beef wellington, roast veggies and cauliflower in blue cheese sauce. Phones about to be put on aeroplane mode

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm on a minesite in the Pilbara where it's about 45C, we had a BBQ lunch and electrolyte icypoles for dessert.
Fortunately I can pretend to be doing work in the air con office a fair chunk of the day..

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Roy Hill Iron Ore, process plant. Been here since commissioning. Enjoy my job a lot which makes it a bit easier to put up with being away from family at Christmas
I was a control systems engineer for Schenck Process in a past life, spent quite a few Christmases at various sites across the Pilbra commissioning TLOs but Roy Hill was only conceptual when I got out.

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm one of the peasants who help keep the fixed plant running (operators) and clean up the mess when it crashes. I occasionally man the site TLO control room when the ROC team is shorthanded.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Feel sorry for the pricks that work outside in that heat, I worked on a construction project in Finucane island a few years ago and then done a couple in Duketon

Last edited: