who is the fat lampre guy?

MrZ32

Likes Dirt
The mayor of some town in France the tour de france goes through. He was trying to show his support for the riders or something like that.

LJG

Likes Bikes
Fuck, what a snappy dresser :shocked:

Next time my missus has a go at me for not coming up to scratch I should drag that pic out hahahaha

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Lead out man for Damiano Cunego. He's not a great mountain climber though. Don't be put off by his solid body type. Gives him an edge on the downhills and at dinner time.

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Lead out man for Damiano Cunego. He's not a great mountain climber though. Don't be put off by his solid body type. Gives him an edge on the downhills and at dinner time.
Hahaha
I am quite portly myself, and recently at my LBS I was havin' a harp about how I always get dropped on the climbs.
The staff member was nice enough to put it as "Well Mike, you are a 'Sprinter' after all"

I have never been called fat so eloquently.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
What a dude, good on him. It's good to see pencil pushers getting behind local sport instead of wanting to shut it down. Still, his wardrobe people may want to consider a different approach. Maybe a suit and a team flag next time around? ;)