who raced at D'agellar.

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
yeah 4 us that wornt there what was the track like whos got pics. and did the water go down well(farkin boys).

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The track was pretty tight and tech at the top but there were some nice flowing sections. I raced in the U15. My first ever race so i cant compare the course with others. I was going really well before i stacked it. :( I might have gotten second or first but because if my bike slideing down a cliff i got last. (4th). :cry: It was a good day though.

DOM

Eats Squid
Dragula

Course was really technical , very bermy , tight off camber racing was a real Test of bike handling Abilities.

Farkin Boys
Lindsay was hammering .. crashed and finished 6th in Pro class .. very quick .. Tim Mann beat Wodie for 1st ... I saw Tim come into one section his eyes dead ahead ... you could hear his nostrels breathing hahah he was in a zone or something ... was inspiring.

Adam Ripped up to take 3rd in C .. ( Belly up ) nice one dude .. enjoy the grips hahaha.

Physco Mikeo ripped up under 17's to take 2nd

Ty and Tash helped keep some area's of the track in check and we lugged the heavy phat ass barrel of farkin water to the main area .. i think it was appreciated. Big thanks to Ty and Tash .. who funded the project and paid for Ice and the Barrels and Tagging the barrel with a big farkin logo, Farkin owes you guys.

.. it was really rough with 100 dudes coming down the dusty track every hour .. but the track was fun to ride .. really kept you on your toes.

I had no front brakes and was way out of control in some area's .. finished 6th in B.

Good Day was had by all,
It was well organised after the shuttle people got a system going .. race timming and racing was smooth ..

yas all missed out ! ... except the woomby boys .. you had a excuse.

word up.

ty got Photo's ... so did Physco Miko
Stay tuned for Lindsay report and photo's.

Tasha

Likes Bikes
frank-oi said:
yeah 4 us that wornt there what was the track like whos got pics. and did the water go down well(farkin boys).
And Girls!!!

The water was definitely appreciated as riders felt it refreshed them for the main race ahead.
The day went really smoothly which showed how much effort and planning went into this event.
I still managed to stack and skinn my knees :( even though i wasn't riding! (g'd out and lost footing running down the track) :)
I know i had a great Day and hope everybody else did as well.

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sounds like the day was great! i woulda been there but due to extreme drunkedness it wasnt an option this morning at 6am ;)

Hope you all enjoyed the farkin water, farkin for the people! thanks ty and tash :)

belly_up

Likes Dirt
i was there. the track was a bit technical for my liking, combined with the constant fear of falling off the edge of the hill. but it was a good day overall.

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
sorry tasha i don't know what i was thinking.

yeah my exuss was that i couldn't be arsed driving 4 hours back to lismore tired as hell and then have to get up at 5 for work the next moring. good enough. nah didn't think so either.