Who wants to go halves in c/dale prophet /lefty

safreek

Vealcake
Have had a few people interested in purchasing a lefty if I get a prophet.

Just curious if anyone near collaroy wants to go halves in this beautiful steed. All I am after is the frame. Seems a good way for me to get a frame whilst you get the chance to be the proud owner of a lefty Max.
Didn't really know what section to put this in so here I am.
Should have houso bond back in a day or so but it's a guarantee that I will take the frame if you will post it.

Dudes even negotiable
Hit me up if you are interested.

Halo1

Likes Dirt
I am interested if I can get his to run on my fat bike.Will look into it as some other fatties have done it.

Dales Cannon

Adminerotic
Staff member
I am interested if I can get his to run on my fat bike.Will look into it as some other fatties have done it.
Pretty big job. I was going to do this when my usd forks died om the Muru. I knew a guy who had done it and there were a lot of bespoke parts. Not all leftiies were suitable either. I cannot remember the detail and just went for a Bluto. Google will show up the details and the guy I am thinking of is still posting on instagram but no longer works at a bike shop.

Dales Cannon

Adminerotic
Staff member
@Dales Cannon yep I know a dude who has this set up. I think it works with a 29er model so I will hit him up for some advice. I think problem solvers do the straight steer clamp thing needed.
Yes, but this is a 26" fork so that is why I am thinking it is a no. The 4.7s on my fattie are more or less the same as 2.35s om 29". I had to replace the hub to go to a Bluto so I figured it would work out the same but actually it was about $1.5k more all up. I bought a Bluto.

safreek

Vealcake
Yes, but this is a 26" fork so that is why I am thinking it is a no. The 4.7s on my fattie are more or less the same as 2.35s om 29". I had to replace the hub to go to a Bluto so I figured it would work out the same but actually it was about $1.5k more all up. I bought a Bluto.
Hadn't actually dawned on me that other wheel sizes exist, but yeah.
Apparently they work with 27 inch wheels, don't ask me how to do it though

Jpez

Is bad
Somehow I dont think people are taking Safreaks offer seriously!

My Mum always told me that when she was a kid lefties always got wacked with the ruler in school.
That about sums up lefties. They should be wacked with a ruler and banished out of existence ;)

safreek

Vealcake
Somehow I dont think people are taking Safreaks offer seriously!

My Mum always told me that when she was a kid lefties always got wacked with the ruler in school.
That about sums up lefties. They should be wacked with a ruler and banished out of existence ;)
I am serious, not often but it does happen, especially for the prophet.