Who wants to go halves in c/dale prophet /lefty

safreek

Have had a few people interested in purchasing a lefty if I get a prophet.

Just curious if anyone near collaroy wants to go halves in this beautiful steed. All I am after is the frame. Seems a good way for me to get a frame whilst you get the chance to be the proud owner of a lefty Max.
Didn't really know what section to put this in so here I am.
Should have houso bond back in a day or so but it's a guarantee that I will take the frame if you will post it.

Dudes even negotiable
Hit me up if you are interested.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am interested if I can get his to run on my fat bike.Will look into it as some other fatties have done it.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I am interested if I can get his to run on my fat bike.Will look into it as some other fatties have done it.
Pretty big job. I was going to do this when my usd forks died om the Muru. I knew a guy who had done it and there were a lot of bespoke parts. Not all leftiies were suitable either. I cannot remember the detail and just went for a Bluto. Google will show up the details and the guy I am thinking of is still posting on instagram but no longer works at a bike shop.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
@Dales Cannon yep I know a dude who has this set up. I think it works with a 29er model so I will hit him up for some advice. I think problem solvers do the straight steer clamp thing needed.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
@Dales Cannon yep I know a dude who has this set up. I think it works with a 29er model so I will hit him up for some advice. I think problem solvers do the straight steer clamp thing needed.
Yes, but this is a 26" fork so that is why I am thinking it is a no. The 4.7s on my fattie are more or less the same as 2.35s om 29". I had to replace the hub to go to a Bluto so I figured it would work out the same but actually it was about $1.5k more all up. I bought a Bluto.

safreek

Yes, but this is a 26" fork so that is why I am thinking it is a no. The 4.7s on my fattie are more or less the same as 2.35s om 29". I had to replace the hub to go to a Bluto so I figured it would work out the same but actually it was about $1.5k more all up. I bought a Bluto.
Hadn't actually dawned on me that other wheel sizes exist, but yeah.
Apparently they work with 27 inch wheels, don't ask me how to do it though

Jpez

Down on the left!
Somehow I dont think people are taking Safreaks offer seriously!

My Mum always told me that when she was a kid lefties always got wacked with the ruler in school.
That about sums up lefties. They should be wacked with a ruler and banished out of existence ;)

safreek

Somehow I dont think people are taking Safreaks offer seriously!

My Mum always told me that when she was a kid lefties always got wacked with the ruler in school.
That about sums up lefties. They should be wacked with a ruler and banished out of existence ;)
I am serious, not often but it does happen, especially for the prophet.