Who wants to look like sam hill when riding!!!!

Syndicated

Likes Dirt
If only I had the money. Then again if I ever bought a bike like that I would be afraid of damaging it. Imagine taking it off a drop and crashing. Sam Hill on the other hand can just get a new one if he crashes :p

wootown

Likes Dirt
thats such a good bike
however thats not the exact same as sam hills as the chain guide ,crankset and pedals are different lol

Last edited:

Hobzai

Likes Bikes
I wonder if this will replace the Peaty D2 as the "must have" riding accessory at Whistler this year?

The FSR fanboys are ready and waitin' for the bandwagon to roll on by. :D

Reece.

Likes Dirt
:eek:

HAHAHH i was out riding this arvo and thought to myself, I wonder whether they will make a replica of Sam Hills bike for public sale

I dont know what they call it but man thats freaky :rolleyes:

brindog

Likes Dirt
whats the point of trying to look like sam hill if nobody can see you because your so fast ???

by the way that bike look very neat !!

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Well according to another thread, Monster energy is now available at coles. Buy a whole bunch of Monster Energy gear, some 5.10 Sam Hill shoes and that bike. You should only be 60 seconds slower than Sam now.

ben_rides_a_bike

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well according to another thread, Monster energy is now available at coles. Buy a whole bunch of Monster Energy gear, some 5.10 Sam Hill shoes and that bike. You should only be 60 seconds slower than Sam now.
Quicker than 1minute.

Why buy Sam hills bike? He aint the fastest anymore?

Rob rides

Likes Dirt
Seems in my price range. I was looking for a begginers downhill bike, I think that would be juuuust right.
That bike is a beast!!!! i would love one of them... wouldn't we all though?