Who will Jack Moir ride for and why are team changes announced so close to the season start

nathanm

Eats Squid
He did. :(
And I have insider news at National on his swap from Canyon to YT….but you can all lick my love pump .
Is there an English Language version of this as even Google translate couldn't work it out.

Good to hear he's still coming to Tas for rounds 1 & 2 despite the fracture.

Are you coming down to Tas for the Enduro's? I'm looking forward to checking out both events, should be plenty of action on offer.

moorey

call me Mia
Is there an English Language version of this as even Google translate couldn't work it out.

Good to hear he's still coming to Tas for rounds 1 & 2 despite the fracture.

Are you coming down to Tas for the Enduro's? I'm looking forward to checking out both events, should be plenty of action on offer.
English, yes.
Tasmanisn, no.
And no, too many events already sending us broke. Felix isn’t riding a lot these days, and a long way off the pointy end. I wouldn’t make it down alive, and Quinn is pure DH grom. Felix and I doing TransNZ in 3 weeks though.

jrewing

Eats Squid
English, yes.
Tasmanisn, no.
And no, too many events already sending us broke. Felix isn’t riding a lot these days, and a long way off the pointy end. I wouldn’t make it down alive, and Quinn is pure DH grom. Felix and I doing TransNZ in 3 weeks though.
Should be more Quinns in the world.