Who would you choose as a new moderator?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
94.6% of the posts I put on this site are made in the hope of getting a few giggles or good time sharing, only 4% of them actually get a giggle though. ;) There are times when we're a bit short on eyes on the forum and we are working with our lawyers and accountants to see if we can afford to hire another moderator on the site. What do I want from you; the valued Rotorburn member? We want you to help us in picking the right dude or dudette to fill the position.
Please suggest a member that you reckon would be a good moderator that you'd treat no differently but would respect them if they blow up and ban you for a few days for being a bonehead. If you want to send a suggestion to me on a private message then thats fine but please understand this is actually something I'm taking pretty seriously and I don't want to pile this thread with useless info.
If you have someone to suggest, please name them on here and chuck some reasons in as to why you reckon they'd be a good asset to our forum. ;)

John U

MTB Precision
Moorey would’ve been the obvious choice if he wasn’t one already.

Reasoning. Make him one and you’ll no longer need to read those ‘jokes’.

Minlak

custom titis
I honestly would have a bigger list of people I didn't want to see become a moderator then to become a moderator.
That is to say for the majority of forum members I would be happy with them.
Boom King :- Always seems even tempered and helpful
Dales Canon :- Very Mature (old) even tempered and helpful

They are 2 off the top of my head I think are worthy

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Duckmeister. Damn near every post of his teaches me something new, and he seems like a legitimate good dude. Even though he rates cup and cone bearings.

Edit: how could I bloody forget spanky......... he needs no justification

Last edited:

safreek

Duckmeister. Damn near every post of his teaches me something new, and he seems like a legitimate good dude. Even though he rates cup and cone bearings.
I agree, but I recon he has better things to do with his time, unlike most of us

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Dales Canon :- Very Mature (old) even tempered and helpful

They are 2 off the top of my head I think are worthy
I just spat most of a can of coke on my pad. Thanks. Maybe that pooh did get into your system, better find a good taxidermist.

Job done.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
pink poodle seems both pink and poodlish..... maybe those are good traits for a moderator......

The hammish one on the other hand, a lurker, mentally unbalanced, and spanky......

If only science would allow us to take the best of both creatures......

"Lab ferret, grab the crispr cas9 and a bucket of deep fried chicken - we've work to do"

S

moorey

call me Mia
I’ll vote for Ducky or Summitfever if wanting a bike tech savvy mod. Dales is a great option.
None of the guys who are on here 24/7 are mod material. If Poodle is made a mod, I’m hanging up the towel.
There you go, kill 2 birds with one stone.

Last edited: