Who would you choose as a new moderator?

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gender diversity would be very welcome, but we need to have some women on the forum to make that happen and I don't think we have any left. And even then, it would have a pretty hard-edged image of tokenism if we put the only girl in as a mod simply because she's a she.
I'd be more than happy to be the tokenist woman mod.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Glad it is all settled. Welcome Duck.

Congratulations on the new gig of power and responsibility.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Onya Duckster.

Hope this doesn’t mean you won’t have time to be our technical guru too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Well that's up to you lot. If you're nice to each other I won't have to waste time jumping on any toes, and can keep being a Techonogical GooRoo.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Thanks to everyone Australia wide for returning their postal vote on who they'd like to see as a new member of staff on our cool site. We're proud to introduce two guys that will get a feel for the new furniture and hopefully continue to be well regarded as the valued forum members that they are. A big welcome to @Tubbsy and @Dales Cannon We look forward to keeping the cool reputation of the site with your help. ;)

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Congratulations guys. Moderators of the nuthouse. Good luck explaining this new role to family and friends.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Unfortunately we already tried that but it kept growing back. We're now looking into the possiblity that I was always a girl and that I have a profound case of genital warts.

Gender diversity would be very welcome, but we need to have some women on the forum to make that happen and I don't think we have any left. And even then, it would have a pretty hard-edged image of tokenism if we put the only girl in as a mod simply because she's a she.
What sane lady would put up with all the crap on here??? Now I'm just off to the stupid questions thread to ask a few more......
Here's my vote. Looks tasty.

Attachments