Whole-Bike Services Recommendations (Sydney)

slowmick

38-39"
@Minlak - I started my working life at Kmart Auto. So many people wants parts for their car but had no idea what it was. I need spark plugs for a Commmodore. It's a wagon.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
@Minlak - I started my working life at Kmart Auto. So many people wants parts for their car but had no idea what it was. I need spark plugs for a Commmodore. It's a wagon.
Aye.

At least now with electronic rego & the necessitation of online rego lookup, they only need to know the rego plate details.

Which also can be challenging for some...

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
This man knows. My personal favourite answer to "What truck do you have?" was "Errr... It's a white one. Does that help?" :D

Strangely, it doesn't really bother me when people are genuinely that stupid, it's the ones you deal with all the time that should know to ring with details but still don't that really grind my gears! That and "They're all the same". Okay, enjoy these parts from a 1976 model. I'm sure they're what you need.

slowmick

38-39"
Was definitely good that rego labels used to hold a lot of information on them. Wives and girlfriends sent for parts were more willing to go to the car park and count the leads and copy down the information from the rego label to help out. Blokes not so much.