Who's Bender Ride For Now?

Who is Bender with?

• Total voters

Mason

Likes Dirt
Because in this picture, he has a Kona Stab Primo with super monsters. I am confused, he is with Kona now?? :?

Last time I saw him, he was on a Karpiel.

Now he's on a Kona

Adi

It's my birthday!
Frank-oi, who cares if hes crap, at least he rides :roll:

I don't think it really matters what bike he rides. I wanna see how Stinky Primos hold up to the """""beatings""""" [some of you may not agree with that word :lol:] that Bender gives them.

Hey, at least it resembles a MTB more than a Kapriel Appocalypse

S.

ex offender
Insane said:
Frank-oi, who cares if hes crap, at least he rides :roll:

I don't think it really matters what bike he rides. I wanna see how Stinky Primos hold up to the """""beatings""""" [some of you may not agree with that word :lol:] that Bender gives them.

Hey, at least it resembles a MTB more than a Kapriel Appocalypse
He used to ride a modified Armageddon, not an Apocalypse ;)

Grant Allen's broken a good few of those Stab Primos, apparently. No doubt Bender will go through a few too.

Mason

Likes Dirt
Haha, he's going to snap LOTS of them unless Kona dosn't do something to that frame.

xman

Squid
bust'n bender

I heard he now rides both a Karpiel (custom) & a Kona.
Anyhoo i find it funny how many people go around saying benders crap. I remember when he first started getting published and most of the other riders were bagging him out and saying what he does is dangerous & not "mountain biking" And now look. What is now a huge competition which seems to be the same style of riding he was being bagged about and held in several countries & being riden by alot of these top riders ? "red bull" look ,i dont know the guy nor have i heard a lot of personal stuff about him to make a personal opinion on his character, but i reckon good on him he stuck with the style of riding that he enjoyed doing (which is what it is all about) regardless of all his baggers. Sorry,just had too get that out.
p.s. Get out there today & ride how YOU want to.

Adi

It's my birthday!
Re: bust'n bender

xman said:
I heard he now rides both a Karpiel (custom) & a Kona.
Anyhoo i find it funny how many people go around saying benders crap. I remember when he first started getting published and most of the other riders were bagging him out and saying what he does is dangerous & not "mountain biking" And now look. What is now a huge competition which seems to be the same style of riding he was being bagged about and held in several countries & being riden by alot of these top riders ? "red bull" look ,i dont know the guy nor have i heard a lot of personal stuff about him to make a personal opinion on his character, but i reckon good on him he stuck with the style of riding that he enjoyed doing (which is what it is all about) regardless of all his baggers. Sorry,just had too get that out.
p.s. Get out there today & ride how YOU want to.
Could not have said it better myself :)

chuckrockswell

iRide Bikes
i'm in a mood to disagree so i will. i didn't really know what to think of 'bender' until i saw double down the other day. i gotta say what a crap couple of movies they are. bender must have an iq of 10 and displays his insecurities by telling the naysayers to 'get your gear on and go bigger'. why didn't he just say, i enjoy what i do and don't care what anyone else thinks? it takes balls to do what he does, hell yeah, but i want to see someone pull it off, not just crash and crash, its so lame.

imagine bender competing in the red bull?? he'd get his ass kicked by the racers who have got the skillz to pay the billz. yeah, everyone should just be able to ride whatever they want, but he dosen't deserve the attention he gets.

tear me apart if you wish, i just thought i'd have my say :D

lindsay

Likes Dirt
Bender is shit! Can't ride, can't huck either (he is lucky if he lands) and dosn't have any skill on a bike.

I wouldn't go round saying bikes are strong cause sponsored riders use them. I recently found out that rocky mountains snap rear swingarms very easily.

Damo

Likes Dirt
ha ha ha ha ha ha Lindsay, you crack me up! Love it how ya tell how it is.
On the Bender thing, I must say I have only heard of his crashes and not his ability as a pro mtber.

Lukedog

Formerly dhr208
"imagine bender competing in the red bull?? he'd get his ass kicked by the racers who have got the skillz to pay the billz. yeah, everyone should just be able to ride whatever they want, but he dosen't deserve the attention he gets."

He Does compete in Red Bulls and does get his arse kicked by pro's , but he was instumental in getting the Red bull utah together and had a fair bit to do with orgainsing the land for the event etc, so props to him for that i guess..