Who's from Perth...........

devilmachine

Likes Dirt
Howzit, Iv been in perth for about 6 months, moved over from NZ. Only brought a P2 with Z1's on it over with me due to weight bs and had to part with my dh rig. Looking at building up a V10 now tho. Looking for some oldish buggers like myself to ride with/cause havoc. Goatfarm is the only place Iv found so far so any help would be mint. Haven't sorted a 4x4 yet cause the bike comes first so anything in riding distance from a train would be sweet. ooking for 4x tracks etc to....

bighit3nz

Squid
I'm in Inglewood.

Devilmachine, I bought my bike with other stuff checked in as cargo cost $450 for 100kg.
How old are you? I'm 31. I've riden up at the goat farm a few times so if ya want to go for a ride sometime, send me a pm.

Cheers Corey.

Leevers

Likes Dirt
I'm ashamed to say it, but I broke my wrist doing the first at Bullcreek BMX track. I can do the jump no problem but when you start to picture yourself stacking it and then continue to do the jump.. well, thats a different story :D

That was when I was riding BMX, now riding a hardtail haha.

rexhunta

Likes Bikes
Hey I'm from Australind, just getting into it. Moved from the very expensive playing with cars to something thats atleast going to get my fit and off my ass.

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gday guys.
I'm Rex, 17 years old and work at Fleet Cycles Mandurah to pay for my cycling fetish.
I ride an Ironhorse Mk3 4X, an NS Streetlegal and a Colony Endeavour.
I'm racing the state 4X series in U19's, and race at the Mandurah BMX track every Saturday.
I've started racing downhill this year in sport class and so far I'm loving it.
I also love trail riding, Jarrahdale is my current haunt but I am always on the lookout for new spots and riding buddies.
Additionally I spend plenty of time riding park (Mandurah and Rockingham mainly) and street on little wheels.
Give me a shout if your keen to do MTB gates at Mandurah BMX track, need a lift to a race or know of any good trailriding spots...

david123

Likes Bikes
i live in woodlands, about 10 kms from the city and and about 5 kms fromeast from scarbrough beach.

if you ride around this area you will most likely see me and about 5 kids just mucking around

cozwa

Likes Dirt
Groper

oh yeh i'm apparently from perth to not sure that i posted that in hear yet.
Live in boganup and do pretty much all my riding in dwelly.:)

c-quence

Cannon Fodder
hey guys

Live in east Freo, i ride a 2006 demo 8 in khaki ( reeeaal nice ride)
i ride mostly at the goat farm and a little bit of urban around freo
( i dont know any of the other trails)
I ride dh but im on the hunt for some steep single trail but i cant find any.
recently gave up the girl friend so i could ride more (stupid or justified?)

GeoffRidesBikes

Likes Dirt
hey guys

Live in east Freo, i ride a 2006 demo 8 in khaki ( reeeaal nice ride)
i ride mostly at the goat farm and a little bit of urban around freo
( i dont know any of the other trails)
I ride dh but im on the hunt for some steep single trail but i cant find any.
recently gave up the girl friend so i could ride more (stupid or justified?)
Justified.

I broke up with my now ex about 2 months ago, enjoyed riding bliss until about a week ago I found a nice new girl. However, she dances as much as I ride, so the bitch aint got nothing to complain about.

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha thanks Cozwa.
If only there was a chainless class, I'd have it in the bag!
One day I might have another go at it (intentionally this time), I actually quite enjoyed my chainless runs!
Plus it provides great ammo for the spectators at the rock garden; "PEDDAAAAAL!".
Who is going to Golden Grove?

Bradster

Likes Bikes
mememe

I'm going to golden grove... i tried to get out there this weekend through a friend of a friend but that didnt eventuate so i went to the goatfarm with a wetsuit, a raincoat, and a towel but still got drenched...but the mud riding was fun :)

Golden grove should be wicked and the forecast looks promising.

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
mmm golden grove will be my first ride on my new bike, just like it was last year, i love that track

but this year i have clips so im gonna make up a fair bit of time in the open bits so in other words all the way down