Who's from Perth...........

tombmxer95

Likes Bikes
I'm Tom,
from Hocking (just south of Wanneroo)
I ride a 2007 ABD 720 and buying a Haro Thread 1 of my mate soon
Usually break into Wanneroo BMX Track and go for a sesh there, or just chill somewhere around wanneroo.
Either Carine or Kinross are my favourite skateparks...

PM me if ya wanna go for a ride ;)

saMfish

Likes Dirt
I'm Tom,
from Hocking (just south of Wanneroo)
I ride a 2007 ABD 720 and buying a Haro Thread 1 of my mate soon
Usually break into Wanneroo BMX Track and go for a sesh there, or just chill somewhere around wanneroo.
Either Carine or Kinross are my favourite skateparks...

PM me if ya wanna go for a ride ;)
Carine > Kinross, way less chavs. I'm from Woodvale :D

guswa

Likes Bikes
Hi,
Well I'm from south of Perth - Pile Road (MT Lennard) trails. Back of Dardanup, inland from Bunbury
Some of the best single tracks in WA :D
Go through a gate onto the trails - hard to take :D
Ride a Cannondale Rush and an Ironhorse 6 point4

Clippy

Squid
Heaps of people here from the southern suburbs, me too, so if you're keen for a ride anywhere ALMOST anytime Pm me here. Work away on a 2/1 so when I'm home I'll ride every chance I get. Including the peacefull bliss of weekday rides when people with normal jobs are at work:D

Currently haunting everywhere I can get my car or bike into :cool:

lolwut?

Banned
wheres all the northeners here???

im in connolly, i ride carine and kinross skatepark, the spot, i used to build the connollt jumps if anyone has heard of them, they now no longer exhist becuase our local council interveined

xwgasaxe

Squid
Howdy fellas,

Started riding MTB XC 2 years ago after getting crap from my mate for wearing lycra on a road bike.

Really enjoying it and spend most of my time around the Murdaring area and riding out to Mt Gungin from a mates house in Kalamunda.

Rode a 2 man team in the Wembley Cycles 6hr which was mint.

Regards,

Matt.

dissa

Likes Dirt
Moving to beechboro soon. Damn the shed is bigger than the unit we live in now. Weeeyaa

Last edited:

stooge

Likes Dirt
south of the river is me...but i end up driving all over the place to ride...or shoot...broken at the moment...again...and on photog duties until further notice haha

Adi

It's my birthday!
Hey all, I'm still in Morley (north of river).

I went to goatfarm last weekend with my cousin and they even have a sign up there now saying it's a mountain bike park.. sweet!

goatfarm.jpg

Stooge would love to catch up with you sometime man.. LONG LONG time no see, haha

CA18NA

Cannon Fodder
Im from Atwell (S.O.R.)

I have been riding for about a year now. I've got a Giant Yukon XC.

I ride in Mundaring (Little Ovens) and surrounding area every Sunday morning with a couple of mates. I sometimes hit up Jarrahdale if it has just rained.