Whos still riding?

MickB

Squid
Im new,im on a GT chucker 1.0,I know DAvo and Karnage and a few of the others from WAFREERIDE.When are we organizing a farkin ride?? :confused:

DeWsE

Squid
Hi guys,
Name is Matt

I just brought a STPzero and have been riding it around mandurah and dwellingup. Still don't know any other MTB riders. So I have been getting to know some of the BMX's that hang at the local skate park.

I'm a crap rider but like has been said before, you gotta start some where. I used to free ride my BMX back in the day when I was young (now 22) but I seem to have lost everything over the years.....

I ride as often as possible, but not knowing anyone to ride with and working full time makes it pretty unmodivating, if ya know what I mean.

Any Mandurah folk on this board?

And lastly any of this crew going to watch gravity games next weekend? One of the mandurah boys I used to ride with will be competing. It's gonna be a sick weekend!!!!!!

Cheers

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gday Matt,
I live over in Baldivis, go to school in Mandurah.
Email is Rexy90@gmail.com, add me to msn if you have it or chuck me an email and we can hook up for a ride sometime.

Mahoney_007

Likes Bikes and Dirt
DeWsE said:
Hi guys,
Name is Matt

I just brought a STPzero and have been riding it around mandurah and dwellingup. Still don't know any other MTB riders. So I have been getting to know some of the BMX's that hang at the local skate park.

I'm a crap rider but like has been said before, you gotta start some where. I used to free ride my BMX back in the day when I was young (now 22) but I seem to have lost everything over the years.....

I ride as often as possible, but not knowing anyone to ride with and working full time makes it pretty unmodivating, if ya know what I mean.

Any Mandurah folk on this board?

And lastly any of this crew going to watch gravity games next weekend? One of the mandurah boys I used to ride with will be competing. It's gonna be a sick weekend!!!!!!

Cheers
Hey mate.

There is a few of us heading down to Gravity on Sunday. We are going to go for a ride around town first but, cmon up. Meet at 10am at the library (right near the Perth train station)