Why are Aussies so damn good?

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We win at almost everything!

Downhill, winning stages at the tour de france, rugby league and union, swimming, even beat england in the soccer :eek: *insert more sports here*

Whats our secret? Look at the amount of people we have compared to America for example, we aussie bunch on average must just blow everyone out of the water!

Why?! Is it our beer?

S.

ex offender
I think it's cos we don't quite have the money to be gear-whores like Americans (more) often do, but we have enough to be competitive... if that makes sense.

Edit: and we have pretty good weather here nearly all year round, so Aussies tend to be outdoorsy people.

BlueFuzz

Likes Bikes
its prolly got something to do with our less white collar career based incentives as well.

we go out and have fun without having to worry as much about kissing other ppl's asses.

its australian to be involved in the outdoors: and who wouldn't cause its such a beautiful country (god how girly)

nicklouse

Likes Dirt
josh said:
We win at almost everything!

Downhill, winning stages at the tour de france, rugby league and union, swimming, even beat england in the soccer :eek: *insert more sports here*

Whats our secret? Look at the amount of people we have compared to America for example, we aussie bunch on average must just blow everyone out of the water!

Why?! Is it our beer?
wtf we trashed you and the kiwi's at union a few months ago :lol: :D 8)

an expat. POM

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
it's the beer. Also, we dont ride for the rockstar image ( read that in a mag :lol: )

Because we r upside-down we have more blood flowing through our brains so we can think better/faster

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hmmm its definatley not the beer (i prefer proper European Lager mmmm Zywiec)
oz beer good is for slamming it down fast

we are just fully into our sports, we dont go into them half arsed, if were gonna do it we do it properly
and we dont put pressure on ourselves that its the end of the world when we dont achieve something, hence
we go more relaxed into the event

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
when we can afford it we pitch in for crownies, dont slam them beauties down fast

wombat

Lives in a hole
Simo said:
when we can afford it we pitch in for crownies, dont slam them beauties down fast
That's because they're feral. Crownies are definately a drunk beer....

While we may well be very successful at sports, we are also very bad losers (as a nation). I suppose it's because we're so passionate.

curtisrider

Eats Squid
wombat said:
Simo said:

While we may well be very successful at sports, we are also very bad losers (as a nation). I suppose it's because we're so passionate.
Yeah we are bad losers.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Simo said:
wombat said:
:eek: :eek: :( :evil:
HOW DARE YOU
:lol:
But they are!!!! and at like 50 bucks a case??? Tell you what Simo, I'll piss in 24 bottles and send em down to you. You can have em for $40, and you won't be able to tell the difference! I'll even use real crowny bottles.....

Old is the way to go, or if you're rich Guiness, I think Ty and Tash can back me up on that one.

MrPlow

TMBC
Perhaps the relative size of our anatomy's are in general proportion to how kick arse we are at stuff. :lol: :lol: (Hang on, if that was the case we would rule the world, wouldn't we :?: :roll: )