Why are Aussies so damn good?

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Id have to agree that crownies arent that great. Becks is where its at for me! I do love a kilkenny tho....or a Boags...mmmmmmmmmmmm beeeeeeer *drools*

wombat

Lives in a hole
Oooohhhh that taste.....it's make me want to throw up! Boags aren't bad but never took me by storm, I'm a dark ale man meself, actually, I'm big on strongbow at the moment...

CHEWY

Eats Squid
bullshit... i happen to like it, its practically all i drink anyway so maybe its an aquired taste...

wombat

Lives in a hole
Mmmm yeah, I was thinking that too. The lemon just gives that beer something....speaking of lemon, tequila! lick sip suck!

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
has it occured to anyone that im 15 and im talkin aobut this stuff. lol
oh well, killing briancells is always fun! :lol:

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i dont drink because it's "cool" dont worry, im not a little tennie booper groupie!!!!!!!
:lol:

BlueFuzz

Likes Bikes
wombat said:
Mmmm yeah, I was thinking that too. The lemon just gives that beer something....speaking of lemon, tequila! lick sip suck!
Have you ever had a Corona with a Tequila shot in the top? ooohhhh so smashed :D

wombat

Lives in a hole
BlueFuzz said:
wombat said:
Have you ever had a Corona with a Tequila shot in the top? ooohhhh so smashed :D
Can't say I have, sounds interesting though, I have this really bad habit of mixing my drinks.

As for not drinking too much when you're young; well there's a reason that you're not allowed to drink before 18 and it's not simply a matter of responsibility. There is a lot of truth to the matter of your body simply not being able to handle the drug at too much of a younger age. I'm not saying the odd drink is going to kill you, but getting totally smashed on a weekly basis will not do you any good.