Why are there so many freakin gutless retards in the world..

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
got back from a uni tutorial this morning to find the car was all scratched, like some dumbass turned to quick when they reversed out of the carpark. No note, no nothing.

I am F*cking pissed.

nathan

Likes Dirt
Thats bull shit mate hey. Gee there are some wankers around. What a f#cked up month for both of us first i get broken into then you get a hit and run. Pricks. You just feel like killing someone hey. Thats bad luck mate. Anyway we will have to take our anger out on a couple of runs some weekend.

Oppy

Likes Dirt
Have you checked with uni security you may find they have cameras on the car park get the rego. If there is any paint on the car take photo's and samples into clean plastic container. Goto to the police and make a formal report. Other than that you could stake out the carpark and look for a car with scratches that matches your car and beat the crap... um I mean confront them. Put up posters at the uni looking for witnesses.

At least you are building up positive Karma to be cashed in when you crash your brains out and get up unscathed.

toodles

Wheel size expert
Must be a f*cked up month going around - came back from riding two weeks ago, took my bike out of the car then went out. Car got nicked - lost SPD shoes, gloves, dainese armour, helmet and glasses. Grr. Sucks about the car which was written off but I want my gear back dammit.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
yeah people suck, but u get that. im afraid there probably not much u can do about it. but my guess is there somone who goes to ur uni, and there gonna have a car with the same colour paint thats scratched onto ur car, and there gonna have a nice scratch too. so if u see that car, take a baseball bat to some windows and leave a message saying suck a fat one u gutless prick meet me here at 12 oclock tommorow and well sort this out like men

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that bite's the big one... Get on the detective case tho... revenge is sweet and best served utterly cold... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: