Why is pill testing even a debate?

teK--

Eats Squid
From the kiddies I have spoken to the way they take pills now is different to back in the 90’s. Kids bring 20-30 pills to a multi-day festival like falls. Because they are so cheap they double and triple drop as the norm. Part of that most likely, as you said, is built up resistance.. Imagine what happens taking 3 shit pills in one hit, especially if they are just K or turn out to be high purity mdma..
I'd say the purity now is nothing like it used to be. Back then youd hit 100-150mg of good quality MDMA in one pill with little to no adulterants. You know they are good because after the first 2-3 they don't do anything at all because you are serotonin deficient.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'd say the purity now is nothing like it used to be. Back then youd hit 100-150mg of good quality MDMA in one pill with little to no adulterants. You know they are good because after the first 2-3 they don't do anything at all because you are serotonin deficient.
Yeah that’s what I mean, pills are shit so they drop heaps in one go but if it turns out they are quality it will turn them into slop..