Why you ride

Jpez

Knows which side his bread is butthurt
With the amount of self justification going on here lately I can see Farkin becoming RB,e and instead of a seperate section for Ebikes there’ll just be one lonely old section for analogue or acoustic or whatever the fuck they are called bikes. Bit sad in my view. Anyway where’s the that hiding behind the couch emoji.

fjohn860

Crypto curious
for analogue or acoustic or whatever the fuck they are called bikes.
Just mountain bikes thanks, because the other ones are defined perfectly by the Cambridge Dictionary.

Screenshot_20220917_120136_com.android.chrome.jpg

EDIT: Just to be clear, I have no dislike of mopeds (or moped riders) and when I am a really old man, or have a physical handicap (that isn't being fat and/or lazy) I will buy one and I will call it what it is. A moped.

Last edited:

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
With the amount of self justification going on here lately I can see Farkin becoming RB,e and instead of a seperate section for Ebikes there’ll just be one lonely old section for analogue or acoustic or whatever the fuck they are called bikes. Bit sad in my view. Anyway where’s the that hiding behind the couch emoji.
Still better than fucking gravel burn…:rolleyes:

Minlak

Ask me about HoboBlo franchise opportunities
Remember that we had to have our own special section of the forum as the 'Dirty" E-Bikers were making Rotorburn unpure :)