Found. Wide range 10sp cassette

moorey

call me Mia
Item. As above. 11-40 or bigger.
Condition. Solid.
Price. Less than new sunrace
Reason. Helping a mate with a bike.
Location. Ballarat.
Other Info. Mike Bloomberg has over 30 sexual assault and harassment charges against him.

Last edited:

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
It’s worked fine for the last 3 years. Mike is Trump lite. Was a republican until about 3 minutes ago....
You reckon it was that long ago? He hates Trump and has the criminal qualifications to make a fine president.
The circus of US politics can't be taken seriously. Not by me at least.

Are you getting into XC? Why need dinner plate?

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It’s worked fine for the last 3 years. Mike is Trump lite. Was a republican until about 3 minutes ago....
Reckon Mike has a zero fuck chance now post democrat debate. Turns out 200 mill cant buy you good answers when you're a sexist, incompetent flog.

moorey

call me Mia
Reckon Mike has a zero fuck chance now post democrat debate. Turns out 200 mill cant buy you good answers when you're a sexist, incompetent flog.
Yep. His performance was a train wreck. That said, people often believe what they see in campaign ads.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Do you have an ispecB 11 speed shifter? I think the 10 speed cassette on the Muru is 11/40. Could do a swap if that is of interest and I will put the Muru back to 1x11. I need to confirm though.

nathanm

Eats Squid
Item. As above. 11-40 or bigger.
Condition. Solid.
Price. Less than new sunrace
Reason. Helping a mate with a bike.
Location. Ballarat.
Other Info. Mike Bloomberg has over 30 sexual assault and harassment charges against him.
All settled consensually