Wiggle refunds

ozgti

Likes Dirt
Has anyone had any issues with wiggle refunds? Sent them a faulty dropper back in the end of march and stupidly, once the post got to the Hillsdale address I threw it out. Lodged an email with them asking for the delay and they said they can't do anything without the tracking number. My understanding is the Australian address is a holding depot until they send stuff back (apparently every 2 weeks or so). I'm still waiting... I wouldn't really care if it was a few bucks, but a race face dropper... I'm getting a bit shirty!!

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
That is annoying.

You could try going back to the tracking website, and typing the first letter or number into the tracking field. The autocomplete on your device might fill it all in for you.

Won't take too long to go through the alphabet. Worth a shot?

moorey

call me Mia
Has anyone had any issues with wiggle refunds? Sent them a faulty dropper back in the end of march and stupidly, once the post got to the Hillsdale address I threw it out. Lodged an email with them asking for the delay and they said they can't do anything without the tracking number. My understanding is the Australian address is a holding depot until they send stuff back (apparently every 2 weeks or so). I'm still waiting... I wouldn't really care if it was a few bucks, but a race face dropper... I'm getting a bit shirty!!

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk
Many months to resolve my fork issue. They lost them, then said they were fine, then acknowledged issue, refused to attempt fix, refunded me without checking, then said they'd fix, took months, sent back without paperwork, customs withheld them, wanted hundreds to release....
Almost 4 months to get my forks back.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Many months to resolve my fork issue. They lost them, then said they were fine, then acknowledged issue, refused to attempt fix, refunded me without checking, then said they'd fix, took months, sent back without paperwork, customs withheld them, wanted hundreds to release....
Almost 4 months to get my forks back.
A positive experience then?

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes, I've experienced some pretty average service trying to obtain a warranty replacement from Wiggle. Sent a faulty USB rechargeable front light back on March 6th and have had to send two follow up emails. Should not take 8 weeks to sort out either a refund or a replacement.

ozgti

Likes Dirt
This was on the third of may, miraculously after I found the tracking number, that morning...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Binaural

Eats Squid
Had positive experiences with them previously - returning to an Australian address is a significant incentive relative to shipping large items to the UK/US/EU. Not too surprising they had to return to the manufacturer - dropper seatposts seem to have abysmal reliability overall, and the manufacturer may be requiring every post to be inspected to minimise payouts for new posts.