Wild Enduro vs Magic Mary/Big Betty

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Michies are seriously starting to fall apart, so new rubber needed. And the fashion victim in me requires tan walls.

So - are the Schwobbles really that much heavier...? They're certainly cheaper.

Other option was Contis, but cant get the front specific Baron anywhere in tan wall....

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Depends on which model you get. The wire bead bike park versions won't be for you.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They both look like a lot of tyre for the sort of riding you do. Aren't they both more huckwit oriented? I ran Big Betty in 26 years ago and loved it.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
They both look like a lot of tyre for the sort of riding you do. Aren't they both more huckwit oriented? I ran Big Betty in 26 years ago and loved it.
Oh yes, the wild enduro is very under stressed with me on board. But I do love their unbreakalble rock garden munching talents :)

Overkill on the carbon Trance, but they suit the Orange.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Oh yes, the wild enduro is very under stressed with me on board. But I do love their unbreakalble rock garden munching talents :)

Overkill on the carbon Trance, but they suit the Orange.
Or you know...you could get a tyre that suits the rider and make life a little easier. Is this because they are a French brand?

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Or you know...you could get a tyre that suits the rider and make life a little easier. Is this because they are a French brand?
No, I just tried them for shits and giggles. I like them, but I’d like them better if they were not falling apart…
The Orange does inspire more hooligan behaviour than the giant. I’m not fit and not skilled, but I can pretend :)

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Tan walls on an orange bike? Everyone else who has to look at that shit are the victims... Get some Vittorias with the grey sidewalls if you want to be different, or a different colour frame that won't look like dog sick when you put tan walls on it.
Whats really annoying about this is that you may well be right… Party pooper.