Windsor Dirt Jumps

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Last time I was there all jumpable (about 6 months ago).

Went past on the train few weeks back and looked to be running. Good for beginner to intermediate riders.

Sic

Likes Dirt
I walked past a few weeks ago and someone had been fixing them up so in theory you should be good to go.

Brooksy007

Likes Dirt
Crapola - wouldn't bother...

Nuff said - I'm surprised someone hasn't hurt themselves there and sued the Council, because it has been sh@t and poorly maintained for years now...

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Went past on the train last week and looks to be some work being done on them.

yea i went there with NScapitalman the jumps were pretty good and they are still building there. there was fresh dirt, a recently built up-ramp without a downramp, so yea it looks like they are still building.

batty199

Squid
Dirt jumps

I went there the other day and they are definitely ridable but really needs a touch up here and there. i'm going there tomorrow so i'll get photos.

batty199

Squid
Fix em up

I went there yesterday and fixed the double under the tree but i really want to get really enthusiastic people together to help bring it back up as it has a ton of potential!!!!! pm if you are up to it!

L3ONNOEL

Likes Dirt
I went there yesterday and fixed the double under the tree but i really want to get really enthusiastic people together to help bring it back up as it has a ton of potential!!!!! pm if you are up to it!
Over the school holidays I might be there a few times. I haven't been yet but my friend has. I'm happy to help and I'm sure he is, even though he can't build jumps. He'll be riding an Avanti Derelikt type 3 (red and white) and most probably be on the floor most of the time from crashing. I'll be on a Giant Trance 2007, if you see us just ask for help. You won't be able to miss us, basically look for 2 idiots in fullface's