Wisemans Ferry Jumps

sensai_miagi

Likes Bikes
it should be easy to get info/directions on this...SNORC club just made legal jumps there...do an internet search for SNORC mtb club...their page has details i think

camzh

Likes Dirt
it should be easy to get info/directions on this...SNORC club just made legal jumps there...do an internet search for SNORC mtb club...their page has details i think
Thanks dude,
But I was after opinions rather than directions.

Anyone know if SNORC have a website that isnt on facebook ?
Facebook at work = blocked

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I believe snorc are builting a website as we speak, they have also been behind the building of dirt jumps at Mountview Oval in Hornsby heights and they look sweet. oh and the stuff out at Wisemans ferry is not to bad i have gone out and looked at it will working so i was unable to take my bike, its more of a pumptrack then dirt jumps

camzh

Likes Dirt
Finally got out there myself on the weekend, but without a bike :(

looks good ! and some of the jump lines look very close between jumps, so probably rather challenging.

Been out to Montview a few times now and that place is pretty good, very kid heavy tho, and plenty of 'trendy' teenagers clogging up the starting point.

Pump track.

Jump track

ogjon

Likes Dirt
wiseans for me looked ok at first sight but after a quick ride it felt very rough & there wasn't much flow just felt all wrong to me, the pump/jump trail myself & mates have been putting in on a private property up here in Newy is 10X's smoother & flow is top notch compared to some of the public legal jump/pump trails.

Nmag

Likes Dirt
We are aware not everybody can access Facebook, also not everybody is a fan of Facebook.

A new Website is currently being refined prior to launch by a local pro web builder who helps voluntary groups (and rides a MTB).

You can email Sydney North Off Road Cyclists on snorcinfo@gmail.com . There are a few of us with access to the email address to read and respond to questions etc.

Quite a few of us read this site from time to time and respond to things, like this post.. i guess..

I have not seen Wisemans Ferry Jump/Pump myself yet. I have taken my kids to Montview several times, and I'm more familiar with the work going on at Old Mans Valley.