wobalts

DYJK

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I run wombolts, and havn't had any problems, other than the bolt that you do them up with loosens over time, it doesn't loosen dramatically, but every now and then i tighten it about a quarter of a turn.
They are extremely easy to install, took me under 10 mins including pressing my bb and spacing it all correctly....
If i ever buy cranks again it will be these, or the fly cranks, 2 piece is awsome!!!

and yeah their $350, the fly cranks are the same also... but i prefer the wombolts
really! i heard otherwise! some of the guys at cycology took ages to install some wombolts the other day! they were bashing them into place with a massive mallot as they wouldnt go in! bit like the profiles eah! i recoment pinch bolt cranks but wombolts are probably better if you can install them! just use lube!

Sunday!

Likes Dirt
well if their bashing them about they must be doing something wrong, if you stick to the instructions, they go on very very easily!.

matt24

Likes Dirt
i agree with sunday!, mine only took about 10min to install (or maybe they just fit nicer into sunday! bikes ;))...and they use to come a lil loose for a while but have been great lately.
matt