Women, etc.

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i'd say you dodged a bullet with that one. go to the party and secretly piss in the punch bowl.
sure as fuck hope so! bitch and me "mate" and "mates" sister and her bf, who were all "mates" came by today asking for her stuff which i dont have anyways, said if i dont give it they'll do something to the house or car so guess what i said AVO!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Norco Maniac

Is back!
This is a serious question.

I have finally found the one bloke who "gets" me and my myriad personalities that are Vi who sings, performs drag, builds gardens and passionately advocates self-empowerment thru education. Yes, I ride and that's how I met him. He loves me. He supports me. But now, right when we finally have the dollars to own a little place of our own he's gone and won three State titles in one weekend and now has the opportunity to be noticed on the level he's been working for since he was 11.

This means giving up the home I need, emotionally, my home base for the second time in two years over two states to follow his dream where I'm barely competent to qualify the meets he'd have to race and I've had to give up both my work that I've studied nine years for and the performancing I've done all my life.

How do I walk this minefield?

Knut

Troll hunter
Urban,

Buy a ticket to Czechozlovakia. The girls there are hot as fuck.

Violet,

A house is a house. He'll deal with it.

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
just gonna stick to my calssic holdens for now i think :D

vi, it all comes down to 1 choice, its a big one but in its self simple, people over complicate these things, simple really, what do you need, your stable known world or his, the one who loves you for you, i know what i'd choose, but i wont tell you because it'll confuse you further, just know nomatter what you choose you'll wish you choose different

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
Wasn't the velvet revolution in 1989?
I believe they were officially declared separate at the start of '93. A "peaceful dissolution" also known as the Velvet Divorce. Velvet Revolution lasted from '89 to that date.

Still, many babes.

Knut

Troll hunter
Whether its called Czech Republic or Columbia. It's a long way away from your ex. Memory Erasement Exercise.

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i'll just stick with my old holdens, cheaper, easier, simpler, less problems :) at least a hole in the floor can be fixed

downhillar

Likes Dirt
i'll just stick with my old holdens, cheaper, easier, simpler, less problems :) at least a hole in the floor can be fixed
Dude the chick is obviously f-d in the head. Remember my earlier posts when you first posted about her and I was saying that she's the one with the problem, not you??

Anyway for her to get engaged to someone after dating them for a couple of weeks (or possibly months behind your back I suppose) is retarded so you really did dodge a bullet as someone else mentioned :)

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
amen brother!

nar i'm just glad to rid my self of the lying beetch

out with the old in with the new!

or in my case

out with the bitch of an ex in with the bitch of and old holden :) hehehe

Norco Maniac

Is back!
This is a serious question.

I have finally found the one bloke who "gets" me and my myriad personalities that are Vi who sings, performs drag, builds gardens and cars and passionately advocates self-empowerment thru education. Yes, I ride and that's how I met him. He loves me. He supports me. But now, right when we finally have the dollars to own a little place of our own whilst keeping the little place i have in NSW he's gone and won three State titles in one weekend and now has the opportunity to be noticed on the level he's been working for since he was 11.

This means giving up the home I need to have, emotionally, my home base for the second time in two years over two states to follow his dream where I'm barely competent to qualify the meets he'd have to race and I've had to give up both my work that I've studied nine years for and the performancing I've done all my life. how am i going to manage living with and looking after the inlaws for another year? and i can't freaking seem to find a job within an hour and a half's travel from where we are, not in my field or anything else i can do at the moment.

How do I walk this minefield?
well it seems Fate has dealt me the hand it wants to in any case.

the house i wanted, well actually the last two, are either out of our reach or under contract already. these were two off a shortlist of 180-odd places. i'm obviously being told something but i'm not sure what that is....

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well from what i gather either its coincidental or you should go with the guy, find a house where he'll be and settls down